An opportunity-in-the-making, this 0.49-acre lot allows up to 6 individual units or a building with up to 6 units built in one. Great rental possibilities. Live here and have some rental units to generate revenue. Lot straddles two roads, fronting Forest Hill Drive and backing onto Riverview Drive.
QR Code Link to This Post
Flat building envelope on the upper side of the lot for about 60' x 30' and then the lot drops off dramatically to the lower side. Could build on stilts up the hill from the lower road with 2 or 3 cabins on the lower side. Mature trees on this Belize multi-unit lot include Ramon trees, copal, and bull hoof trees. This lot would get about 4 to 5 hours of solar exposure per day.
Better in Belize Project Description:
This small-scale Belize eco-development offers:
· A master-planned Eco-Community in the Belize rainforest
· A secluded paradise close to all the amenities that count
· A once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to invest in an affordable Caribbean property
· 98 single-family home lots ranging from 0.28 to 1.67 acres
· 14 small, multi-residential home lots ranging from 0.45 to 1.78 acres
· 3 commercial lots (e.g. restaurant, spa, conference center) ranging from 0.96 to 1.39 acres
· 130 acres of dramatic rainforest terrain, 50% which will be protected forever
· Off-the-charts charm factor
· A renewed sense of community with like-minded neighbors from around the world
· Eco-construction guidelines and services
· Simple reservation process
· Full-title ownership
· Easy, stress-free and transparent Closing Process
A couple of important notes:
1. Prices are subject to change without notice. Buy at today's price.
2. Over 80% of the lots in this Belize eco-community have already been sold. Don't delay and miss out on owning affordable real estate in Belize.
As trusted experts in Belize real estate, we offer 100% certified title and an easy, stress-free and transparent purchasing process.
*prices and availability subject to change without notice.
The information contained herein has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. While we have no reason to doubt its accuracy, we do not guarantee it and it is subject to change without notice.
Copyright © 2019 – BetterinBelize.com